2021 Annual General Meeting
1st August 2021
By Andrew Kidd
Notice of the Annual General Meeting of the
Dandenong Chapter Harley Owners Group Victoria Australia Inc. A0027844T
10 August 2021
Members of the Dandenong Chapter Harley Owners Group Victoria Australia (Inc) A0027844T are hereby advised that an Annual General Meeting of the association will be held on;
Wednesday, 1st September 2021
Online Video Conference - Zoom Meeting Link:
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- find out about the Dandenong Chapter H.O.G.’s operations and finances,
- ask questions about the operations and finances of the Dandenong Chapter H.O.G.,
- speak about any items on the agenda, and
- vote on any resolutions proposed.
- Opening address by the Chairperson.
- Confirmation of Minutes of previous AGM.
- Presentation and adoption of Annual Report, financial statements and Treasurer’s Report.
- Appointment of new committee.
- Determination of Membership Fees for 2021/22.
- Other business on notice.
- Advise / confirm date of next AGM.
- Meeting closure.
At the meeting, members will be asked to vote to:
- accept the minutes of the last annual general meeting, and
- accept the Annual Report, Treasurer’s Report and Financial Records.
- The 2021 Annual Report, including the Treasurer’s Report and financial statements will be available from the Secretary upon request. It can be viewed on our website at: www.danhog.com.au from early August 2021.
Right to log into the AGM
- Any current financial member of the Dandenong Chapter H.O.G. is entitled to log into the meeting, speak and raise questions in relation to business of which notice shall have been given to the Secretary at least 14 days before the meeting.
We'd welcome you to join us online.
Director - Dandenong Chapter H.O.G.
For more information download this document